Our Next Lien Sale:
MARCH 24TH@ 10:00 AM — Units include North Dumont, Hyland Drive in Evergreen, Georgetown and East end of Idaho Springs
Meet at the Main Office by 10:15 to join the auction train. Payment due immediately after sale and cash/ debit/credit card only please.
48 Mill Cree Rd, Dumont CO 80436
This is an auction train, meaning we all travel as a group from one location to the next. We will be leaving the office located at, 48 Mill Creek Road, Dumont, 80436, for the first unit location at about 10:15. If you miss the train, call is at 303-567-4085 and we will let you know where we are so that you can meet us. We can also email photos to you so that you can place bids from the comfort of your home. We will need a completed auction form (see below) for each unit you will be bidding on prior to 11:00 am the day of the sale and payment must be made via debit/credit card over the phone.
If you are unable to attend, you may request unit photos to be emailed to you the morning of the sale and you may fax in a signed Auction Form with your bid. Please call no later than 3:00 pm the day before the sale to let us know you will be needing photos.
Visit our Locations page for facility addresses and directions.
* SALE STARTS PROMPTLY AT 10:00 AM * ALL BIDS MUST BE TURNED IN BY 11:00 AM * LATE BIDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED * ALL BIDDERS MUST SIGN IN AT OUR MAIN OFFICE PRIOR TO VIEWING ANY SALE UNIT *
Lien Sale Rules:
- Cash Payment must be made at time of sale.
- Winning Bidders to be notified after 11:00 am the day of the sale.
- ALL ITEMS must be removed from property and not put in facility dumpster.
- $50.00 deposit will be held until winning bidder has unit clean and has returned loaned lock.
- Your bid includes ALL contents of unit and all contents must be removed from storage facility 7 days after the sale.
- DO NOT go inside any unit or touch any items inside the unit. Doing so will have you removed from the facility and banned from further sales. Remember, you are on camera, at all times, while on the premises.
Save time waiting in line and bring completed and signed Mountain Mini Storage bid slips with you. Please click: Auction Form to open and print your bid slips. If you intend to bid on multiple units, you will need to complete one form for each unit.
What is a Sealed Bid Lien Sale? Click to find out how we conduct our Lien Sale Auctions. You’ll be surprised to see just how many advantages bidders have at a sealed bid auction versus a traditional auction.